(0) | $0.00

Close

Qty Item Description Price Total
  Subtotal $0.00

View Cart

 

Fairwinds Estate Winery

Fairwinds Cuvee Rouge (Red Blend)

Indulge in a love affair with our sassy blend. Teasing you with bold blackberry and raspberry notes, our full-bodied blend is sure to add a flush to your cheeks.  Rich red fruit, firm tannins and a supple mouth-feel result in a delicious wine flirting on the outskirts of decadence.

In Stock
Add To Cart
$45.00
 
SKU: FEWCuveeRedB
Fairwinds 2016 Zinfandel

This single vineyard wine from Oakville, with its gorgeous red color, has a rich and complex nose of dark fruit and cherries. Subtle hints of oak hit the palate with smoky spice and fruit complexities.  A balanced acidity and soft tannins form a lasting finish that delights while delivering lingering vanilla and spice.

In Stock
Add To Cart
$50.00
 
SKU: FEW2016ZIN
 
Fairwinds 2016 Carmenere Reserve

Drawn from two dramatic hillside vineyards, one on Mt. Veeder (66%) and the other atop Howell Mountain (34%), this deep and juicy wine exhibits richness, a wild dark fruit character and floral notes. Carménère is still a rarity in California--but with this luscious wine its attractive character is on full display.

In Stock
Add To Cart
$95.00
 
SKU: FEW2016CarRes
Fairwinds 2017 Cuvee Blanc (White Blend)

An intriguing wine of many facets with bright floral notes, ripe melon and pear on the nose.  The zippy acidity and fresh fruit delight as they dance across the palate, making this unique blend both playful and captivating.

In Stock
Add To Cart
$30.00
 
SKU: FEW2017CuveeBlanc
 
Fairwinds 2017 Rosé

A cellar blend that is perfectly light with fruit flavors with refreshing acidity and floral notes. This fragrant Rosé suggests fresh strawberry notes upfront, with rose and lavender aromas also found on the palette. With its balanced finish and acidity, this is a great summer wine that pairs well with lighter fare.

In Stock
Add To Cart
$28.00
 
SKU: FEW2017Ros
Fairwinds 2013 Cabernet Sauvignon, Reserve

A masculine tannic structure balanced by cooked blueberry cobbler, more vanilla and baking spice and smoked bacon notes.

Out Of Stock
SOLD OUT
 
Fairwinds 2013 Cabernet Sauvignon

The wine is elegant and well integrated with flavors of dried cranberries, pink peppercorns, dill and sweet oak supported by a pleasant acidic backbone dusted with fine tannins and a lingering sour cherry finish.

In Stock
Add To Cart
$75.00
/ 750ml
SKU: 13CSNV75
Fairwinds 2014 Chardonnay, Napa Valley

Flirty and slighly acidic with a good backbone to carry the rich flavors of white peach, vanilla, dill, tropical fruits and dried thyme to the long finish.

In Stock
Add To Cart
$35.00
/ 750ml
SKU: 14CHNV75
 
Valley Floor 2012 Cabernet Sauvignon, Estate

Deep dark and purple in the glass, with big black fruit notes of currant and blackberry as well as cedar, hints of leather, smoked black olive and lavender in the nose, while on the palate the rich, dense dark fruit and big lush palate is expressive and suave, exhibiting nuance and finesse with supporting tannic grip and a backbone of bright acid.

In Stock
Add To Cart
$140.00
 
SKU: VF EstateCab12
Valley Floor 2013 Cabernet Sauvignon, Estate

Dark vibrant purple and depth of color foretell a big wine.  The oral lavender and pretty aromatics lead into blackberry, currant, mocha and creosote creating an ethereal mix. Luscious black fruits  on the palate are supported by round tannins and acidic balance that give a mouth-coating fullness to the wine. 91 Points Parker Rated.

In Stock
Add To Cart
$140.00
 
SKU: VF EstateCab13
 
You know you want to

Sign Up For Our Newsletter

Keep up to date on the latest wine releases, events, and promotions and get 10% off your next order.